From its corporate headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas, the Certified Gold Exchange services financial institutions and household investors alike. Although we started off as a dealer-to-dealer exchange in 1992, we began offering our large-volume discounts and free delivery to “mom-and-pop” investors in 2001. Whether you are another gold dealer or a part-time investor, there are some requisites to doing business with us.
*NOTE: Other terms and conditions may apply to be eligible to buy, sell and/or trade precious metals directly with the Certified Gold Exchange.
Financial Institutions/Precious Metal Dealers
Business track record of at least 3 years
- No more than 1 complaint logged with the Better Business Bureau
- 4-Star Google Reviews rating (or better)
- No pending or significant past government action
- Subject to Credit Approval
- Must average $50,000 in revenue monthly over last 12 months
Must live in one of the 50 states, American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands
- Minimum investment of $10,000 in certified coinage, OR
- Minimum investment of 10 ounces of like-kind gold bullion, OR
- Minimum investment of 10 ounces of like-kind platinum bullion, OR
- Minimum investment of 500 ounces of like-kind silver bullion
The good news is that if you don’t qualify to buy precious metals directly from the Certified Gold Exchange, you can still call our toll-free Help Desk at (800) 300-0715 and one of our non-commissioned gold and silver experts will help you find a dealer (or supplier) that meets your needs. Give the Certified Gold Exchange a call today or visit www.CertifiedGoldExchange.com now to discover why we have been known as “America’s Trusted Source For Gold” for over 20 years!